Sunday 10 June 2012

Weddings & Hantaran

It's not about the MONEY.. It's about WEDDING~
How much do we usually spend for Wedding Preparations~

I love to attend weddings~
I was inspired by my best friend who always attended "Fairytale Weddings".
I was also inspired by my Dearest Mum who is very Creative which she end up quitting her job working in a bank and starting her own small business doing hantaran for my cousins..

It begins with some box and ribbons and beads..
With 3 tablespoon of ideas from some magazines, 1cup full of creativity, and half an hour of her hardwork..
Tadaaaaa~
Well.. it doesn't ends here..
We decided to help her by setting up a blog so that her creative ideas would be appreciated by those who in need of her service..
Her passion towards preparing some "hantaran" for the weddings~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment